Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PRAYERS PLEASE


Today is the day, a new beginning! My sister Anna is undergoing gastric bypass today. Her already full life will be altered in such a positive way I just can't contain myself! She texted me this morning telling me to prepare for marathon mall shopping, something that was pretty hard for her to do. I welcome it! We will have a blast. I love my sister. I wish our parents were still here to see and support her, our mother always worried about her and her weight and I think she would be sooo jazzed.

A new day and new beginning. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am saying a prayer for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. I hope the procedure is a success and that it means many more fun memories for you two to share. xoxox

The flowering path

The path of our lives is made more beautiful by our children, our water pots that make life's flowers bloom...........